A NEW TYPE OF DRILL: THE INTERACTIVE AUDIO DRILL
Tired of recycling the same old drills and games every week? Level Up has created a new type of drill that has been taking the martial arts community by storm. Immerse your students in another world with our interactive audio drills. Our new curriculum of interactive audio drills will be launching at the end of August and we would like to share this rare sneak peak with you!
TODAY ONLY: Download the ALL VALLEY MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPIONSHIP Drill Level 1 for FREE!!!
- This drill can be done facing forward, on pads, or on a heavy bag
- Before starting the music, give the students a single technique to focus on during the drill (front kick, reverse punch, etc). Also teach them how to do a crane kick (This will be the finale move at the end of the music when Miyagi gives the cue)
- Every time there is a striking sound effect the students will perform their single technique to coincide with the sound effect.
- After each strike, Miyagi will instruct the students to jump, duck, or move. Move means that yours students will side-step to avoid a strike.
- Each round (after a point is scored) the music and strikes will get faster. After the final round when Daniel's leg gets hurt, the students will be instructed to do the crane kick.
- Levels 2-5 will be released with the full curriculum in August.